quinta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2013

My winter will be pretty!

My Wholesale-dress clothes arrived just in time to the right season to wear them!
It took a little more than one month (just one day more) but still came very fast.
I ordered on June 23, they shipped on June 24 and it arrived on July 25.
I bought a long sleeve t-shirt that I was thinking about not wearing as a shirt but as a light coat and a lovely sweater.

I'm very anxious so I bothered the custom assistance two times and they were very polite to me. The first one was because I needed to know if everything was alright and the second because my order tracking was frozen on 8th of July and I needed to know where should it be. Guess what? After I said bye to the attendant my bell rings and *charms*, here is my order!

There was two plastic bags inside this, one for each piece of clothing.

I fell in love with this

I'm pretty happy to know that I'm perfect for China sizes because I'm so tiny and always have to make adjustments on most free sizes clothes  >_<
Not this time! The clothes fit very well on me <3

Details:



For those who dont know about the site : Wholesale-dress.com is a chinese online store with very low prices. Their clothes are not fancy but there are a lot of very pretty ones.

Have you ever bought anything at Wholesale-dress?

2 comentários:

Thanks for reading!