terça-feira, 13 de agosto de 2013

Challenge #2 Collections

 I had to hurry to make the Portuguese version of this post so this is going to be the English one, not like my other posts.

How did it started?

Some people say that this practice began with prehistoric guarding things for later use. With me was just like that, whenever I thought objects could be used later I kept it on the corner of the closet and began to pile up. It may seem like a scene from that tv show where people can not get rid of things but just choose what you want to collect and throw everything else out. I believe that I was not the only one to enter the world of collectors this way as well, there are children out there who keep the toys in the same way that I kept tree seeds. Well, my first collection was of little seeds that I found on the street (but only the cute ones haha).

I'm suspect to talk about collections, after all I am kind of addicted to it. As I have a loooot of them, I decided to bring my favorite which are the most common.


Coins

I've always liked to collect coins so when I saw those "coin books" and the machines for pressing them I found it the most amazing thing!
 Before I went to Disney I put my collection in a little pot but when I found these specific albums it was so much easy and cute to collect * - *And iIt was like 10 bucks each penny collector. 


Keychains

Some of them are gifts I've won and some of them are from places I've gone.

These are my favorite two.

This one is from Amazonas, really pretty uh?






Did you know that the museum and the library are also collectors?! It makes sense right? Lots of works and books gathered together (:

The act of collecting is very fun for those who have time and it is a nice thing to show to friends, I hope you enjoyed my post! See you later!

Um comentário:

  1. Check out my blog giveaway.. Easy to enter..
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/2013/08/giveaway-win-clothing-of-your-choice.html

    ResponderExcluir

Thanks for reading!