sexta-feira, 26 de julho de 2013

News C:

Hello guys!
    My hair was once blonde with purple and I was missing that so much that I had to dye it again.
This was my first time dyeing my hair on a hair salon and I felt a very big diference while they were uncoloring. As for the painting itself I could have done it myself and would get the same result but it's nice to know how things really work.

The fun thing was that the hairdresser lady kept on asking me not to do that to my hair and that it was just a phase but I really enjoy fantasy colored hair.
You can see my neck is still purple x-x *
If you are thinking of dyeing your hair with fantasy color, you should know that it leaves stains. Stain your beautiful hand, your skin and your clothes. The recommended is to change the bath towels towels to the dark ones and so should the pillow protector (you can mess both the pillow or yourself by just sweating) and not go out with wet hair. After leaving the bath  put over the towel on the clothing  if you dont want to dry it. It may seem boring but you get used to it :)

Thanks for reading!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oi gente!
    Meu cabelo já foi loiro com roxo e eu estava com tanta saudade que resolvi pintá-lo novamente.Essa foi a minha primeira vez pintando o cabelo no salão e eu senti uma boa diferença na hora da descoloração. Já a parte de pintar mesmo eu senti como se eu pudesse ter feito sozinha como da última vez..mas é bom saber como as coias realmente funcionam (;

O engraçado foi que a cabeleireira ficava me pedindo pra não fazer aquilo com o meu cabelo e que era só uma fase mas eu realmente gosto de cabelos pintados com tinta fantasia.

Se você está pensando em pintar o cabelo com tinta fantasia saiba que mancha. Mas mancha bastante, ainda mais com uma cor forte como a que eu escolhi! Mancha a sua linda mão, sua pele e suas roupas. O recomendado é trocar as toalhas de banho por toalhas escuras assim como o protetor de travesseiro (você pode suar e melecar tanto o travesseiro quanto você mesma) e não sair com o cabelo molhado. Após sair do banho coloque a tolha por cima da roupa se não quiser secá-lo. Pode parecer chato mas você se acostuma :)

Obrigada por ler!

*Legenda da img: " Vocês podem ver como meu pescoço ainda está manchado de roxo x-x "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for reading!