sexta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2013

101 wishes


So, this challenge consists on making a 101 item list to be completely done on 1001 days. I hope I do it well :3
I'll update my achievements and new wishes with time..



1- Go to a concert (I'm going to one in September yeeey)
2- Travel to São Paulo
3- Volunteer
4- Have a trip without my parents I will make a post about it ^^
5- Learn how to sew
6- Go back to my Japanese class
7- Take my driver's license (yay started )
8- Post a photo of a look somewhere
9- Buy a polaroid 
10- Learn how to cook Arabic food
11- Play Final Fantasy (I'm dying to play this game but I dont even have bought it >_< )
12- Buy a platform sneaker
13- Join a cover group
14- Learn to play an instrument
15- Buy an earphone that actually works  This looks like heaven.
16- Taste korean food
17- Invite friends to come over to my house
18- Customize my room
19- Go to the gym (I'm very veeery thin so I want to gain body mass .-. )
20- Spend a whole day at an event
21- Take a picture in front of Liberdade's Mcdonalds  Sadly there's not the Mcdonalds I wanted to take a pic ;_;
22- Visit the Press Museum
23- Eat real food in the morning (Weird hu? Here in my family we are used to only eating sandwishes, fruits and milk in the morning, so I wanted to try something different.. like I ate sushi once and it was awesome  >_<)
24- Walk down the street taking pictures
25- Buy a wig and wear it to go to college
26- Record a video and edit it
27- Start an internship HAPPY day : April's 8 - 2014.
28- Send a gift to one penpal (still need to find a penpal LOL)
29- Wear something that shows the back
30- Make a drawing based on the poems of Edgar Allan Poe
31- Go to Karaoke with friends 
32- Buy lots of little gifts for xmas
33- Spend a month without getting into social networking and games sites
34- Make a wall photo
35- Dance at least one song well
36- Believe more in myself
37- Visit a radio studio
38- Get more responsible about payments home.
39- Stay for more than 2 months on swimming class
40-Create a lolita look
41-Have my own style 
42-Buy on Taobao
43-Find at least 5 cute girly looks of mine and post here
44-Watch the Classic Docto Who's seasons
45-Have Liz Lisa's truck. (Gosh, this is so pretty!)
46-Travel abroad
47-Take a picture with some famous artist I like Lunafly!
48- Be part of a korean music flashmob
101

When it started: 23-08-2013

8 comentários:

  1. obrigada pela visitinha :) aqui em portugal como ainda é verão, um look de voltar para a escola pode ser de calção ahah não temos frio :) Mas aí para o Brasil, ainda está frio :)

    fashionpassionomg.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Pois acredito! O que interessa é voce se sentir bem com o que veste :) Beijoes

      Excluir
  2. Achei a 23 interessante. xD Eu também tomo ao pequeno almoço leite fruta ou pao. Acho que é o mais normal.
    O que estas a dizer é que gostavas de experimentar um pequeno almoço a moda americana ou inglesa em que comem bacon e feijao e ovos ao pequeno almoço? xD

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Sim Raquel! Eu já me acostumei a comer um lanchinho em vez de uma refeição como almoço e jantar mas sempre tive vontade de tentar ao estilo de outros países haha

      Excluir
  3. hahaha eat real food? lol thats funny. i think you might want to eat sushi for dinner than breakfast?

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com

    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. No no, haha I have already ate sushi for dinner a thousand times lol

      Excluir

Thanks for reading!