sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

Buying on BangGood

This is my first review ever so I hope you like it!

Exactly one month ago I ordered a cute pocket watch from BangGood. I have a big passion for old or shiny stuff so that Watch was perfect for me. And it can be used as a necklace too!

It's very small and it fits almost every look! 

The watch was very cheap and the shipping was free

The package was like this:


I took the picture at night and the lighting here was horrible so the quality is very low.


And I didnt ask to track the order because they dont give free shipping for Trackable orders. They offer tracking , which I usually accept, but I found it a little too much for just one watch.

The watch looks even more beautiful than in the picture , is easy to handle and works very well.

Package
Price:
Product:


Shipping



If you could tell me your experience with BangGood or what you thought about my review it would be absolutely great!



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for reading!