segunda-feira, 11 de novembro de 2013

About new members

This is a topic I promisse myself to shut down and not abord on my blog but I realized I can't.
Maybe who is not used to korean boybands or any boyband will not be able understand  fully my motivation to write this post. But I don't think it's right what happened to Super Junior (Only13*) and I don't want that to happen again with such a new and good boyband. I just don't think fandoms should be this way. They should be a support to the band no matter what.

A few days ago it was announced by Pledis (a Korean Music Label ) a new member of Nu'est.  They just added this known singer from China to the sub-division of the band and he will only be part of chinese events .Of course there was a lot of girls confused but they did explain their reasons.

Just imagine, for example, 1D beginning their career, they already have lots of fans but not very well known and then  their company have this amazing idea to promote them on another country. The company had just made a fusion with one other company at this country and they agreed that "band fusion" would work perfectly.

That's the whole story. That's what happened to Nu'est. I don't see a problem there.
Yet, I don't think that's the only way to promote the boys at China but that's the way Pledis chose. And let's think wisely, who owns the money and knows how to deal with these things is the company. They know what they are doing for sure.

So please, don't say you are mad at the poor guy just because he doesn't belong to the damn group because he belongs now. And he is only going to be there on Chinese events. If you are chinese and dislike this idea great, gather with other chinese and complain about it. If you are not, what is the big deal about it? Do you think he is not talented or cute? That's your opinion, right, don't become a hater because it wont change the fact that the he is there with the group.

To the girls and boys that are accepting just fine or don't know what to think so don't dislike the new member just for being a new member, well done! You are the cutest LoΛes. And welcome to the team Jason! I'm sure it will be great!


I know maybe one person will actually read this and feel like it's meant for her but it can be a help for any fandom. It can happen to any group anytime and it's hard. I hope everything ends up well :)

Have a great week guys!!


Only13: There was this boyband Super Junior and when two new members were added to the group some people from the fandom create another fandom almost demanding these two guys from leaving. It was horrible and both boys felt terrible the whole time.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Thanks for reading!