terça-feira, 24 de setembro de 2013

My dream sneakers!

The first time I saw one platform sneaker was with the Spice Girls, but I didnt give much attention at the time. Then when Kerli showed up in my life it was a very pretty surprise. 
She is always wearing this kind of shoes and always looking gorgeous! I'm telling the true when I say I've never seen a full body picture of Kerli wearing anything that is low for shoes.

 This shoes are back to the fashion scene as well, do you remember the Chanel sneaker in the new collection? What about the creeper that Rihanna wore?



Of course there are a lot of new kinds of platform shoes nowadays and them all are pretty great but the sneakers are something that can fit in most of the situations and caught my attention.


Japanese fashion

I'm very affected with the japanese culture so I loved to know that they wear these sneakers a lot! It can be a match to a cute look and the same time to a goth look. And there are lots of brands with different styles and sizes.


Here are some ways to wear the same sneaker.
Credits to tokyofaces.com and tokyofashion.com

And least but not less important is that I'm very very very short and dont like wearing the usual high heels so the sneakers give me confidence to walk in the street and see things by a different angle.

So I got a pair of the new Converse collection: Chuck Taylor's.
I had a hard time in my city trying to find the one I wanted and at the end my mission was a big fail. At first I was searching for a beige with spikes sneaker but unfortunately the only two colors available were pink and purple. These colors are pretty cute too that's why I couldnt handle not having one.








This is my cute little pink platform!


**Only the last picture is mine, all of the others were found on the internet.

7 comentários:

  1. Your sneakers are so cute!
    Thank you so much for your nice comment on my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ResponderExcluir
  2. wooow so cool!

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ResponderExcluir
  4. so cute ^^ love that kind of style, it can make me look taller hahaha and I love your pink shoes :3

    visit my blog ^_^
    www.LuchLuchCraft.com
    My online store ^_^
    www.TokoLuchLuchCraft.biz

    ResponderExcluir

Thanks for reading!